FOSSIL ADDS NEW HYBRID HR PLATFORM TO SMARTWATCH LINE
Fossil is excited to announce the latest advancement to its industry-leading hybrid smartwatch line: Hybrid HR, launching today. This new addition to the hybrid smartwatch category offers users the most important information at a glance with the addition of integrated heart rate tracking.
Thanks to a new power-efficient display, users can view glanceable updates about their day while still enjoying the classic look and feel of a traditional watch with integrated mechanical hands. Hybrid HR features call and text previews, heart rate, and workout tracking, real-time weather and more, allowing users to do it all from their wrist with more than two weeks battery life on a single charge.
“We know our customers desire both form and function. They have loved how our hybrid smartwatches look like a watch, but act like a smartwatch, but have requested additional ways to stay connected,” says Steve Evans, EVP Fossil.
“We are so excited to bring to the market this version of hybrid that adds features like heart rate tracking and an always-on read-out display to make notifications easier to see—two big unlocks for our customers. They want to stay connected while enhancing their personal style and these new hybrid smartwatches do both.
We pride ourselves on being innovators in the fashion watch space, and we believe that the hybrid smartwatch is the future of fashion watches.” Blending Analog Design with Smart Connectivity Hybrid HR presents features that smartwatch customers expect all wrapped in the classic styling of a traditional watch, including:
- Innovative Design: Combines mechanical hands with a dynamic, full round read-out display to view incoming text messages and app alerts as well as contextual information such as weather updates and second-time zone.
- In-Depth Tracking: Displays wellness stats like heart rate, steps, calories and active minutes, also allowing users to log workouts, track sleep and measure progress over time.
- Long Battery Life: With all features activated, Hybrid HR lasts for two weeks or more on a single charge. Features include:
● Compatible with iPhone 5/ iOS10+ and Android TM OS 5.0+
● 2+ weeks of battery life (depending on usage)
● Activity & sleep tracking
● Custom goal tracking
● Integrated heart rate sensor
● Workout modes
● Second-time zone
● Music control
● Notifications and app alerts
● Real-time weather
● Ring your phone
● Front light for low light visibility
● Water-resistant 3ATM
● Rapid charging (60 minutes to 100%)
● Bluetooth® connectivity
The new Hybrid HR smartwatches blend analog design with smart connectivity. This wrist essential is always on and always connected with a battery life of at least two weeks (based on usage). Pairing via Bluetooth technology to the Fossil Smartwatches app allows users to view the in-depth activity and sleep metrics, set on-watch features and track fitness goals, customize the watch face dial, filter incoming smartphone notifications, and more. All devices have limitless options for personalization including interchangeable straps in leather, silicone and stainless steel.
For more information on Fossil: